University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
1000 Hilltop Circle,
Baltimore, MD 21250
Office: MP 239
- PhD in Applied Mathematics, UMBC, Baltimore, MD (2010)
- MS in Applied Mathematics, UMBC, Baltimore, MD (2007)
- BA in Mathematics with Minor in Computer Science, Hood College,
Frederick, MD (2005)
My PhD Advisors:
My current research interests are in the following areas.
Note: I have moved to Johns Hopkins as a post-doctoral fellow.
Here is a link to
my JHU webpage.
- Homogenization of Partial Differential Equations
with Random Coefficients
Click here for some details.
- This brief note
on stochastic homogenization in 1D is also
helpful in getting an idea of
different aspects of homogenization in random media.
- An animation showing the homogenization process
(animation created by Dr. Rouben Rostamian)
- Applications of group theory in mathematical physics
- Mathematical Epidemiology
- Numerical Solutions of Partial Differential Equations
- Applied Functional Analysis
Graduate level Courses I have taken
Some Links of Interest
Page maintained by: email@example.com